PLEASE NOTE: THIS CLASS IS FOR REBELLE VERSION 2, AND DOES NOT COVER THE NEW FEATURES IN REBELLE VERSION 3. HOWEVER, THE CLASS COVERS MANY FUNDAMENTALS OF PAINTING IN REBELLE WHICH ARE VALID FOR ALL VERSIONS
This is the self-study version of this complete class. The class features over 14 hours of video tuition, and includes an exclusive set of TAQ Rebelle 2 brush presets! The class includes full step-by-step demonstrations of the paintings featured above.
All class material can be viewed online instantly, and downloaded to your computer!
Original class details:
To coincide with the launch of Rebelle 2 from Escape Motions, I’m holding an online studio at The Artists’ Quarter, exploring everything that’s great about this revolutionary app!I’ve loved Rebelle since the very first version, launched 2 years ago now, and this major upgrade to Rebelle has just about every feature I’ve ever wanted!Incredibly realistic digital watercolour, pen, pencil, pastel, and acrylics, Rebelle 2 has it all. Together with new features including a wonderfully powerful new Brush Creator, brand-new brushes, and access to stencils, Rebelle is now a complete, streamlined studio for the digital artist.There are so many improvements and additions in Rebelle 2 that I’ve decided this demands a whole two-week online class, where we’ll explore everything together, in the usual relaxed TAQ online studio setting.
What’s covered in the class:
- A complete guide to the main tools and techniques in Rebelle 2
- Creating your own unique brushes via the Brush Creator
- Creating your own stencils
- Tweaking brush settings, paper, and grain for virtually limitless creative possibilities
- Painting with watercolour, pens, pastel, and acrylics
- Creative cloning from digital photos
- An exclusive set of TAQ Brush Presets for Rebelle 2
- … and much more.