This is the self-study version of this complete class. The class features over 14 hours of video tuition, and includes an exclusive set of TAQ Rebelle 2 brush presets! The class includes full step-by-step demonstrations of the paintings featured above.
All class material can be viewed online instantly, and downloaded to your computer!
Original class details:
To coincide with the launch of Rebelle 2 from Escape Motions, I’m holding an online studio at The Artists’ Quarter, exploring everything that’s great about this revolutionary app!I’ve loved Rebelle since the very first version, launched 2 years ago now, and this major upgrade to Rebelle has just about every feature I’ve ever wanted!Incredibly realistic digital watercolour, pen, pencil, pastel, and acrylics, Rebelle 2 has it all. Together with new features including a wonderfully powerful new Brush Creator, brand-new brushes, and access to stencils, Rebelle is now a complete, streamlined studio for the digital artist.There are so many improvements and additions in Rebelle 2 that I’ve decided this demands a whole two-week online class, where we’ll explore everything together, in the usual relaxed TAQ online studio setting.
What’s covered in the class:
- A complete guide to the main tools and techniques in Rebelle 2
- Creating your own unique brushes via the Brush Creator
- Creating your own stencils
- Tweaking brush settings, paper, and grain for virtually limitless creative possibilities
- Painting with watercolour, pens, pastel, and acrylics
- Creative cloning from digital photos
- An exclusive set of TAQ Brush Presets for Rebelle 2
- … and much more.